SOSTAC® Marketing Diagram - Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint template
- Google Slides Theme
- 2 Slides
Free for personal and commercial use with attribution required.How to attribute the author?
- Google Slides Theme
- 2 Slides
Unlock this file and gain access to other Premium resources.
Go Premium and Download! | Already Premium? Sign in
Free Google Slides theme and PowerPoint templateThe SOSTAC® Marketing Diagram is an extremely versatile, user-friendly tool for any business marketing needs. Created as a free presentation template to work on both PowerPoint and Google Slides platforms, it features a 6-step circular process that can cover anything from analyzing the current state of a market, brainstorming potential strategies, and implementing a successful plan for your project. This template helps save time and resources that would be spent creating visuals needed for client presentations or strategy meetings. It is the perfect solution for any size business and a valuable asset to ensure you’re on the right track with your campaigns.
The SOSTAC® marketing plan is a strategic framework developed by renowned marketing expert, PR Smith. The acronym stands for Situation Analysis, Objectives, Strategy, Tactics, Actions, and Control. Together these elements provide an easy-to-follow process for creating effective marketing plans that can be put into action with measurable results.
- - Situation Analysis assesses the current situation and informs decisions moving forward.
- - Objectives outline what success looks like and provides milestones to reach along the way.
- - Strategy defines how you will achieve your objectives including competitive positioning and target segments.
- - Tactics establish approaches to deliver the strategy in practical ways including channels or events to use or media plans to deploy.
- - Action involves mapping out all of the necessary tasks required to execute tactics successfully.
- - Finally, Control enables review of progress relative to objectives at regular intervals so plans can be amended for better performance if needed over time.
SOSTAC® Marketing Diagram is a powerful tool for setting and achieving any marketing goal. It stands for Situation Analysis, Objectives, Strategies, Tactics, Actions and Control with each step detailing how marketers can effectively reach their objectives. This comprehensive structure provides checks and balances throughout the entire process by both dictating what should be done and evaluating performance after actions have been completed. Effectively using the SOSTAC model allows marketers to execute strategies that are more likely to succeed from awareness building to lead nurturing. If you are looking for an efficient way to digitalize your marketing ecosystems while reaching profitability faster, implementing the SOSTAC® model in your workflow may be just right for you.
This free presentation diagram also can be used as a concept of a circular process with 6 steps, stages, parts, phases, events, and options.
SOSTAC® is a registered trademark of PR Smith. For more information on SOSTAC® Planning & becoming a SOSTAC® Certified Planner visit www.SOSTAC.org
- - 100% editable and easy to modify
- - 2 dark and light slides to impress your audience
- - Contains easy-to-edit graphics
- - Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- - PPT/PPTX format file
- - 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- - Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the free resources used.