Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the websites of PoweredTemplate without revealing any personal information. However, PoweredTemplate needs certain personal information if you wish to purchase our products, receive PoweredTemplate newsletter, or use certain PoweredTemplate services.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. PoweredTemplate will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your member’s account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- PoweredTemplate automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. PoweredTemplate may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, PoweredTemplate does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
- PoweredTemplate also allows third party companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Again, these cookies are not connected to any personal information. Third party cookie usage is subject to their own privacy policies, and PoweredTemplate assumes no responsibility or liability for this usage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- PoweredTemplate may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of PoweredTemplate to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information
- PoweredTemplate may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of PoweredTemplate;
User ID Tracking
- PoweredTemplate uses Google Analytics to track and analyze website visits and usage. Google Analytics uses a unique User ID when a user is authenticated and logged in.
- On Behalf of PoweredTemplate, Google Analytics tracks users flow, location by country, language, browser and operating system, internet service provider and devices used to access PoweredTemplate. PoweredTemplate tracks this information to improve service to its clients.
- PoweredTemplate will not upload any data that allows Google to personally identify an individual (such as name, Social Security Number, email address, or any similar data), or data that permanently identifies a particular device (e.g. IP address).
- To opt-out of Analytics for the web, visit the Google Analytics opt-out page and install the add-on for your browser. For more details on installing and uninstalling the add-on, please see the relevant help resources for your specific browser.
- PoweredTemplate has implemented Display Advertising and uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. It means that third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- PoweredTemplate along with third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website.
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to PoweredTemplate. If you have provided personal information to PoweredTemplate and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify PoweredTemplate at support@PoweredTemplate.com
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your PoweredTemplate Information protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site, PoweredTemplate uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
- Further, PoweredTemplate retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes identified above or as required by law.
- PoweredTemplate may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of PoweredTemplate websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions